Monday 27 April 2015

This drug called life

Are we Zombies
High on this drug called life
As God experiments
On us and mice

Or are we soldier ants
Fighting all our lives
For someone who we can't see
In the crowd

No more of them lies
No more Human inventions
No more karma and the soul

I don't want happiness
Just give me the truth
And I will go

Are we Zombies
Cooked on this drug called life
As God experiments
On us and lice

Or are we soldiers
Fighting for our lives
Against someone who we can't see
In the fog

The people who wrote our Gods
Said that the world was flat
And the Moon was a princess
Of the Sun

Just for this life
Stop making up answers
Start finding them
For once

"Fuck this shit
Stop asking
Start living
Be hap..."

Happiness is not what I want
The truth is what I need
And I won't go so easy

Them lies, no more
Human creations, no more
No more karma and the soul

It's funny how I can sing this to you
And you won't cry
Had I said this in words alone
You would have denied

No comments:

Post a Comment