Monday 23 March 2015

Dust

Is this a dream we live in
Or is it plain lunacy
Is it a life that we are living?
Or is just fantasy

What are we?

But dust
In this solar syst-
-em, which is just
more dust
in the galax-
-y which is just
more dust

Throw me out of the universe

I want to see what's out of it

Is it God
God is it
God is it me
God is it me or
God is it you
God it is you or
Is it something else
Something else
Which we call God

But what if there is nothing
Outside the universe
Then where is your God?
I'll tell you
In the dust in the dust in the dust
There is nothing

Not understandable by physics, life science, technology or philosophy

Nothing is god
But God is not nothing
Everything is nothing
God is everything
God is everywhere
Everything is God

Throw me in the dust
Let me bathe in the winds
And drown in the sand
And drink the oceans

And eat the lands

And let me die in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment